As we work together beyond an initial assessment, we will customize our services to support. We provide regular assessments, as well as expert trainings and workshops on various topics which include:
- Understanding Implicit Bias
- Hiring More Inclusively
- How an Inclusive Culture Will Benefit Our Business
- Prevention of Discrimination and Harassment Cases
- Empowering HR- The Legal Case
- Optimizing Performance Through Inclusive Culture
We offer accessible and professional consulting on: Building Culture, Management and Professional Development, Team Building through Inclusion, and issues within your silos: HR and Marketing & Sales.
Leadership makes all the difference in an organization and that will be our primary focus. By working with those in leadership positions, we will address the unique nature of your organization and how best to solve issues of bias that are affecting your performance and growth. By working with the leadership team one on-one or as a group, we will raise awareness about how implicit bias may be affecting your team and your bottom line. Then we will provide a proven, practical plan for addressing these issues. This will foster a new environment of inclusion and a way forward for fundamental growth.
How are you doing on Diversity and Inclusion? Can you do more? By closely working with your organization, we will evaluate how you are doing and what areas you can experience more growth. Our Inclusion Checkup will uncover any unconscious biases, behaviors or norms that are within your organization and may be occurring in your workplace and causing unwanted results. We will conduct interviews, group meetings and a review pertinent company programs in order to prepare a realistic plan for a way forward.
You have an organization to focus on. Let us focus on the often unseen issues that may be affecting your success and work environment. As your growth partner, we will not only build programs and analyze progress, but we will be available to advise on any issues that may arise. This is customized to your business. Our hand in Hand Guidance can include:
- Executive Team Advising & Support
- Mentoring Programs
- Crafting Inclusive Policies and Procedures
- HR Advising & Support
- Building Your Brand with an Inclusion Mindset
- Product Launches: how to avoid controversy and create community inclusion
- Understanding Implicit Bias and Its Impact
- Inclusion Starts at the Top
- Empathy as a Way Forward
- Women’s Initiatives
- New Dawn of Ageism
- Cultural Team Building
- Starting Off Right: Recruitment and Hiring, Compensation, Evaluations and Equal Opportunity